Effective Telephone Techniques
This 1 day course will help you build confidence and skills that enable professional telephone call handling.
To build confidence and skills enabling professional telephone call handling.
Course duration is 1 day
Who should attend?
Receptionists, Customer Service staff, and those acting as a first point of contact within their organisation.
The course will cover the following:
- Answering and introducing calls
- Challenges of telephone communication
- Telephone etiquette and rapport building
- Listening skills
- Understanding and adjusting to different communication styles
- Gathering and recording information
- Questioning techniques
- Handling objections and managing complaints
- Handling angry or difficult callers
- Closing a call positively
On completion of the course, delegates will be familiar with telephone etiquette, and how to answer and make calls professionally.
No prior preparation required
A buffet style lunch and refreshments will be provided when delivered at a Sanctus Training venue.