DiSC® Management Essentials
This one day course will help managers have a more engaged, motivated and productive team.
To help managers have a more engaged, motivated and productive team through understanding their own management style and being able to recognise the preferences of others.
Course duration is 1 day
Who should attend?
All people who manage others. The DiSC® (Dominance, Influence, Steadiness and Compliance) system is suitable for managers who require an initial or a refresher DiSC® profile.
The course will cover the following:
- Personalised 27 page DiSC® profile
- Delegates will understand their profiles and how this shapes management style and priorities
- Understand how each management style affects time-management, decision making and problem solving processes
- Learn methods to recognising other people’s DiSC® styles
- Understand personal management style and how to adapt to meet the needs of others
- Explore what different people find motivating and demotivating and how to inspire others
- Delegates will learn how their management style can help develop and encourage others
By the end of the course delegates will have:
- A better understanding of their own management style, and an insight into why what works for one person doesn’t work for another
- Understanding about how to tailor their own management approach in order to get the most out of all team members
- Gained effective strategies for directing and delegating team members
Delegates will be required to complete an on-line questionnaire prior to the course.
A buffet style lunch along with refreshments will be provided when delivered at a Sanctus venue.