Equality and Diversity
This 1/2 day course provides delegates with an understanding of how the values, opinions and prejudices of an individual can influence those around them, and how this may lead to discrimination.
To provide delegates with an understanding of how the values, opinions and prejudices of an individual can influence those around them, and how this may lead to discrimination.
Course duration is up to ½ day
Who should attend?
All staff within an organisation.
The course will cover the following:
- What is equality and diversity?
- Why is equality and diversity important?
- Understanding the needs of individuals
- Respecting others and their needs
- The law and how this applies
- Important factors to ensure equality and diversity
On completion of the course delegates should have a clear understanding of the legislation surrounding Equality and Diversity (Equality Act 2010) and how best to ensure that all staff respect others regardless of race, gender, religious beliefs, disability, and sexuality.
No prior preparation is required
Refreshments will be provided when delivered at a Sanctus Training venue.