F-Gas 2079-11 (Specifically for Marine Engineers)
The course is aimed at those who work in the industry and wish to acquire relevant skills and knowledge to pursue or enhance a career in the Refrigeration, Air-Conditioning or Heat Pump industries
5 or 10 Day course (Marine-Oil-Gas)
Who should attend?
Industry workers in the Super Yacht, Commercial Shipping, Cruise and Navel Marine Sector.
This course will equip you with the skills, knowledge and techniques. The following topics will be covered;
- Introduction to the Vapour compression cycle and basic thermodynamics
- Basic Mechanical and electrical concepts
- Practical contents to involve, survey, installation, commission, De-commission Hand over of small commercial air-conditioning & refrigeration applications and trouble shooting.
- Fabricate & fit mechanical and brazed joints
- Maintain ‘F-Gas’ log books and records
- Handle refrigerant safely & dispose of legally
- Ensure systems are tight, efficient in their use of energy and meet the F-Gas legal requirements
- Practice and gain experience in areas of brazing procedures using copper pipework to a certified standard of level
The course includes theoretical and practical assessments, including a multiple choice online exam. This specific course is tailored for the Marine Industry.
Delegates will gain the necessary knowledge, skills and techniques to meeting the requirements of the F-Gas regulations.
No requirement. Although revision notes will be provided.
A buffet style lunch is provided, along with refreshments when delivered at a Sanctus Training venue.