Sanctus Training announce the launch of the ECA and BESA Health and Safety Focus Forums
As a key training provider it is essential that we are well informed of the current best practice throughout the Engineering and Electrical industries. With that in mind we’re delighted to announce that the ECA and the BESA (formerly B&ES) are making a joint effort to work more collaboratively.
They will be hosting a number of free to attend Health and Safety Focus Forums in the upcoming months. These forums aim to provide both ECA and the BESA members with industry leading talks on health and safety matters.
The next Forum will be on 14th April at the Holiday Inn Rugby, Northampton. The day will include a workshop on CDM 2015, highlighting the changes that are affecting electrical and other building services contractors such as:
- Domestic work – now fully covered by CDM 2015
- More contractors will need to take the ‘Principal Contractor’ role
- the ‘Principle Designer’ role carries significant duties and,
- new Sentencing Guidelines make it more important to comply with health and safety law.
Other highlights of the day include:
- Hear from a top industry lawyer on the new sentencing guidelines
- An overview of the Keyostas health and safety helpline, free to members of the ECA and the BESA
- Discuss key health and safety issues with the specialists, and other contractors.
Please note that tickets are limited and are reserved on a first come first served basis. Book your ticket now.
We run a full range of Electrical courses including:
- 17th Edition Electrical Wiring Regulations
- Combination Electrics
- Essential Electrics
- ME12 Electrical to Mechanical Conversion course
- ME18 Electrical to Mechanical Conversion course
- Refrigeration Electrics
- PAT Testing Competence
- Testing & Inspection
For assistance with your Electrical Training needs, please contact us directly.