To develop the skills and confidence to communicate clearly and effectively.
Course duration is 1 day.
Who should attend?
Junior and middle management, team leaders and supervisors. Customer facing staff and those dealing with external suppliers.
Course content will include:
- The importance of communication
- Active listening skills
- Questioning techniques
- Building rapport
- The impact of body language and non-verbal communication
- Planning your communication
- Writing effective emails
- Giving and receiving feedback
- Difficult or challenging communication situations.
Participative exercises and facilitated group discussion will feature.
Upon completion of the workshop, delegates will be able to:
- Improve their confidence in face to face and written communication
- Understand, and be able to use different styles of communication
- Learn to communicate their messages to others clearly and unambiguously.
No prior preparation required.
Hot and cold drinks available when delivered at a Sanctus Training venue.
JR, Customer Care Coordinator