To understand problem solving and decision making processes.
Course duration is 1 day
Who should attend?
Junior and Middle Management, Team Leaders, Supervisors, Project Managers and anyone seeking to develop problem solving and decision making skills.
The course will cover the following topics:
- The definition of is problem solving
- Defining specific problems and how to seek possible solutions
- Evaluating options, consequences and barriers
- Implementation and review
- Setting objectives for decision making
- Gathering information and identifying alternative solutions
- Risk assessment and evaluation
- Post decision evaluation.
Delegates should have a greater understand of problem solving processes and become confident in resolving them efficiently with skilled judgement.
They should be able to make effective choices in decision making enabling them to use a range of skills including fact finding, logical thinking, creativity and analytical.
No prior preparation is required. However, delegates should bring along an example of a problem solving situation where things could have gone better, or a decision making situation they may have found difficult to deal with.
Hot and cold drinks available when delivered at a Sanctus Training venue.