To build confidence and skills enabling professional telephone call handling.
Course duration is 1 day
Who should attend?
Receptionists, Customer Service staff, and those acting as a first point of contact within their organisation.
The course will cover the following:
- Answering and introducing calls
- Challenges of telephone communication
- Telephone etiquette and rapport building
- Listening skills
- Understanding and adjusting to different communication styles
- Gathering and recording information
- Questioning techniques
- Handling objections and managing complaints
- Handling angry or difficult callers
- Closing a call positively
On completion of the course, delegates will be familiar with telephone etiquette, and how to answer and make calls professionally.
No prior preparation required
Hot and cold drinks available when delivered at a Sanctus Training venue.