To learn or improve problem solving skills
Course duration is ½ day
Who should attend?
Junior and Middle Management, Team Leaders, Supervisors, Project Managers and anyone seeking to develop their problem solving skills.
The course will cover the following:
- What is problem solving?
- Defining the specific problem
- Defining the desired outcome
- Evaluating options, consequences and barriers
- Making a decision and achieving commitment from others
- Implementation and review
Upon completion of the course, delegates should understand problem solving processes and gain confidence in resolving problems efficiently with skilled judgement.
No prior preparation required
Hot and cold drinks available when delivered at a Sanctus Training venue.