Managing Stress in the workplace
This 1/2 day course will help you understand stress – the origins and symptoms, gain awareness of the impact of stress and learn coping mechanisms.
To understand stress, the origins and symptoms, gain awareness of the impact of stress and coping mechanisms.
Course duration is ½ day
Who should attend?
Managers, Supervisors, Team Leaders, newly promoted staff, staff in pressurised job roles and individuals acknowledging feelings of stress.
The course will cover the following:
- Understanding stress
- Developing awareness and recognising symptoms
- Causes of stress and factors that influence it
- Stress and working relationships
- Surviving unavoidable stress
- Coping techniques
- The importance of physical well-being
- How to develop a positive outlook
Upon completion of the course, delegates should be able to recognise the symptoms of stress in themselves and others, understand the impact it can have and understand coping mechanisms.
No prior preparation is required.
Hot and cold drinks available when delivered at a Sanctus Training venue.