This Mental Health Aware course raises awareness for individuals for their own mental health and spotting the signs in others.
Course duration is 1/2 day
Who should attend?
This Mental Health course is suitable all team members
The course will help to tackle stigma with awareness across the whole orgaisation, and will empower people to take up the other initiatives companies put in place
The course will cover the following topics:
- What mental health is and how to challenge stigma
- A basic knowledge of some common mental health issues
- An introduction to looking after your own mental health and maintaining wellbeing
- Confidence to support someone in distress or who may be experiencing a mental health issue
- Skills to support positive wellbeing
Delegates will receive a Mental Health Manual and a workbook including a helpful toolkit to support individuals own mental health.
Successful delegates will be issued with a certificate of attendance. Please be aware that once completed delegates will be Mental Health aware not Mental Health First Aiders.
There is no requirement for delegates to have any previous knowledge of Mental Health First Aid.
Hot and cold drinks available when delivered at a Sanctus Training venue.